| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Picos in February is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is far from dry. Some 137.3mm (5.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Picos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Picos, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Picos: