| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Picos in January is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 127mm (5in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Picos January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Picos, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Picos: