| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Picos in November is very hot at 30.9 °C (87.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 60.6mm (2.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Picos November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Picos, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Picos: